Sunday, December 13, 2009

Something New

My problem is I'm always looking for something new, something better. Something to involve myself in completely or I become restless beyond any kind of 'acceptable restlessness level'. I feel passionate about a lot of creative activities than, but if there's three which mean the most, it's reading, writing and theatre. "Wordivore" will act as my push to read, write, see and involve myself in all things creative. I refuse to waste time in this life. I know people always say "Life is short, don't waste it," but whether life was 10 or 1000 years, I'd want mine to be full. And I plan to fill it with the most amazing things.

I'm Daniela by the way and if anyone views this blog, please comment and share your thoughts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your first post :) Looking forward to reading more about your creative experiences!

December 15, 2009 at 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Daniela :) Waiting for and looking forward to reading your next book review :)

March 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home